更新时间:作者:小小条
“上镜的、上相的”用英语怎么说?对应的单词是“photogenic”。
You’re not photogenic. You look better in person.
你不上镜,你真人更好看。

当然,也可以用其他方式表达。例如:
The camera loves her. / She looks great in front of the camera. “她在镜头里看起来很棒”也就是“她很上镜”的意思。
如果电视里的上镜,可以用 telegenic。
His telegenic charm appears to be his major asset.
他既上镜又迷人,这似乎是他的主要优点。
有些人,不喜欢拍照,不喜欢在镜头下,怎么表达?可以用camera-shy。
-Are you a camera-shy person? –No, I’m not.
——你是一个不喜欢拍照的人吗?——不,我不是。
“横屏拍照”和“竖屏拍照”怎么表达?
Horizontal / landscape: adj 横的,水平的
Vertical / portrait: adj 竖的,垂直的
Landscape: n 风景 adj 照片横向的
Portrait: n 肖像 adj: 照片纵向的
横着照:take a landscape photo
竖着照:take a portrait photo
Can you take a picture of me horizontally / vertically please?
你能给我拍张横屏/竖屏照片吗?
“照片模糊、拍得不好”怎么说?用“blurry”。
Oh, this picture looks terrible. It’s out of focus and my face looks blurry.
哦,这张照片看起来糟透了!焦距没对准,我的脸看起来很模糊。
Something is wrong with the TV, the picture looks blurry.
电视剧有点问题,画面很模糊。
关于拍照的一些常用句:
1. Can you stand a bit further so that you can get me from head to toe?
你能稍微站远一点吗?这样就可以拍到我的全身了!
2. Um, the light isn’t that great from this angel. Should I use flash?
额,这个角度光线不是很好。要用闪光灯吗?
3. How about you stand over there?
你站在那儿怎么样?
4. On the count of three! One, two, three, beautiful!
数到三哈!一,二,三!漂亮!
5. Can you get a full-body shot for me?
你能给我拍个全身照不?
6. If you can’t get a full-body shot, please cut me off at waist.
如果不能拍到全身就拍到腰部吧。
#上镜英语##拍照英语##英语口语##英语笔记#
版权声明:本文转载于今日头条,版权归作者所有,如果侵权,请联系本站编辑删除